We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate or postgraduate degree holder to join us as a trainee consultant.
The successful applicant will be expected to engage in all the normal workflow activities undertaken by our Consultancy, as shown in the Services page. He or she will work alongside the Senior Consultant for an initial period.
This varies, and is normally the end-client premises, typically in the South East of England.
The following requirements are essential:
- Predicted to obtain a 2:1 or above in Electronics, Information Systems, Computer Science, or other relevant degree
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital electronics
- Fundamentals of signal processing
- C programming language
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities with a methodical approach
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, practically-minded
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Eligible to obtain basic security clearance
Interested candidates should send their CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: None